[strongSwan] does Strongswan Android Playstore app using socket_dynamic or socket_default plugin

Ravi Kanth Vanapalli vvnrk.vanapalli at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 16:42:04 CET 2014

Dear All,

  Please let us know if Strongswan Android play store app uses which of the
following plugins
for socket writing.

socket_default_plugin or socket_dynamic_plugin.

I was trying to understand the data path and ran into this issue where
there were two plugins to write information out.

Kindly help me undestand the advantages of using socket_dynamic_plugin over
socket_default_plugin. Which one is used when ?

RaviKanth VN Vanapalli