[strongSwan] question about certificate

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Thu Dec 18 08:53:17 CET 2014

Hi Xin,

I don't understand your question. What do you mean by *.key and *.crt?
Do you have private key and certificate files with these suffixes?
In that case just copy them to the private/ and certs/ directory.
strongSwan automatically recognizes the format of the keys and certs
and doesn't care about the suffixes.

Best regards

Andreas

Andreas Steffen                         andreas.steffen at strongswan.org