[strongSwan] Strong swan 5.1.1 and Windows XP

Lupi Loop lupitheloop at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 15:18:53 CET 2014

Hi eveyone,

I have a Strongswan 5.1.1 server that is working perfectly for Windows
7/8, Linux and Mac/OSX clients, but I cannot make it work for Windows
XP clients.
I have tried both using the native client of Windows XP (that does not
connect at all) and using two vpn clients, ShrewSoft and TauVPN, (that
establish IKE phase 1 SA but fail at phase 2)

Any ideas of what can be happening or recommendations about the
configuration or any other Windows XP compatible client I can use?

It follows my strongswan configuration for the windows XP client:

Thank you in advance

------------------------
config setup

conn %default