[strongSwan] user certificate could not be found via windows 7 vpn connect

jotpe jotpe.osm at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 15:36:02 CEST 2014

> I noticed that one still has to install the
> CA certificate to authenticate the server in the machine keystore,

Thanks for your work. Thats an important point for my environment. I hoped
it is possible to establish a secure connection with a windows 7 user,
which has no administrative rights to trust the CA own its own (by saving
it in the local machine cert-space).

I also discovered, that Windows is rejecting the Linux target-certificate
as long, as it has no dns name in CN and subjectAltName. Tried only IP
adress before.

Best regards Johannes