[strongSwan] Need help in compilation at kernel 2.4

vivek singh vivek.singh at accelpro.net
Fri Aug 22 14:12:35 CEST 2014

Thanks Tobias,

But meanwhile I was able to run make menumod after applying patches manually
And now its being done without error... now the tutorial says to use "make minstall"
While I wish to create rpm with all dependencies so it can be installed on a
Similar machine.

Going to look into it though any suggestions are helpful..