[strongSwan] Limit path MTU of IPsec between hosts

Johannes Hubertz johannes at hubertz.de
Fri Aug 22 12:26:25 CEST 2014

Hello Noel, Tobias and Listreaders.

I'm oing on the strongswan gateway (4.5.2) based on Debian following
setting:

iptables -I FORWARD -p tcp --tcp-flags SYN,RST SYN -j TCPMSS --set-mss 1280

Changing PCs behind the gateway is not neccessary. But it might be agood
idea to have the iptables on both ends of the IPsec-tunnel.

That solves? perhaps more than I need, but it works well.

Kind regards, happy working
Johannes