[strongSwan] Fwd: strongSwan 1.4.0 Log File

Tobias Brunner tobias at strongswan.org
Wed Aug 13 14:23:08 CEST 2014

Hi Claude,

> Yes, I still get the exact same error after reboot.

Hm, strange.  Not sure what changes could have caused that.  And it
actually runs fine in the 4.4.2 emulator image, at least until [1] is
hit (I have no real device that still runs on 4.4.2 to test it).

> So I have to downgrade strongswan somehow again ?

You could uninstall it and install an old version from [2].  But the
problems with Android 4.4.2 mentioned in the last mail will still apply.

Regards,
Tobias

[1] https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=61678
[2] http://download.strongswan.org/Android/