[strongSwan] Add routes? (Was: Anyone got strongSwan working with Aruba Networks (as a Aruba VIA client)?)

Jerry Lundström jerry.lundstrom at iis.se
Mon Apr 28 11:00:37 CEST 2014

Hi all,

Finally got it working, when I added debug 2 for all syslog I could see
what aaa_identity the server was sending and adding that successfully
connected the IPSec tunnel.

But now I have a tunnel but no traffic is sent via it, is there some
other mechanism you can add to get the routes automatically or how do I
add my own routes for the networks on the other side to go through the
tunnel?

--
Jerry Lundström - Software Engineer
.SE - The Internet Infrastructure Foundation