[strongSwan] Is a trusted man in the middle possible with ipsec ike v2 tunnel mode?

Noel Kuntze noel at familie-kuntze.de
Thu Apr 24 17:33:48 CEST 2014

Hello Bob,
In one of the first messages, you wrote, you wanted to compress the traffic.
Why don't you just use the built in compression of IPsec?
Just set compress=yes in the configuration and if the other peer supports it, the traffic will be compressed.

Regards,
Noel Kuntze

GPG Key id: 0x63EC6658
Fingerprint: 23CA BB60 2146 05E7 7278 6592 3839 298F 63EC 6658