[strongSwan] Any special settings for RDP over a Strongswan IPsec VPN?

Alex Red alexthered88 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 30 23:51:34 CEST 2013

Do you think my difficulty is because my Strongswan runs on a Linux
server with only one LAN interface, so there is some double-natting
going on?

Here is a picture:
http://i.imgur.com/sLYA0Dh.png

(remote PC on the right wants to RDP into the Windows PC on the lower left)

I had to enter the following command on the Strongswan server to get
traffic-flowing from remote PC to the Internet/Intranet. Just wondering
if maybe this could be causing this issue or this command needs adjustment?

   ===> iptables -A POSTROUTING -t NAT -j SNAT --to-source 192.168.0.50 <===

  (192.168.0.50 is the Linux server running Strongswan)

Thank you so much.

Regards,
Lawrence