[strongSwan] ikev1 dynamic initiator test

rakesh bansod rakesh.bansod1209 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 28 08:19:45 CEST 2013

Hi,
     I am trying test no. 22 on website i.e. ikev1/dynamic-initiator. As
written there, it should make tunnel even if the ip is changed.
but when I change my ip, it detects the change in ip and phase 1 is
re-installed (IKE_SA) but it is not creating CHILD_SA at that time.
CHILD_SA is creating only at the time of rekeying.
also when i try to up the connection again it says "unable to install
ipsec policies, the same policy exists.
I changed the rekeying time and at the time of rekeying CHILD_SA is created.
Please help.

my ipsec.conf file, see if anything is wrong in it.

FEDORA SIDE

conn dynamic
         left=%any
         leftsubnet=192.168.153.0/24