[strongSwan] Strongswan Android client could not log in (VPN otherwise working for Win7)

Lawrence Chiu Lawrence_Chiu_TX3 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 24 03:37:59 CEST 2013

Hi Tobias.  With these changes, it finally works with the Android
Strongswan app with "IKEv2 Certificate + EAP" , but the VPN doesn't
work with Windows 7 anymore.  Do you know if Windows 7's VPN client
actually supports multi-factor IKEv2 authentication?  In this case,
Certificate + EAP, which I believe is not a standard but proposed by RFC
4739.  I spent a while looking for evidence that Windows 7's VPN client
supports RFC 4739 and didn't find anything.

Thank you.

Regards,
Lawrence