[strongSwan] OS X strongSwan client

Martin Willi martin at strongswan.org
Mon Sep 23 10:26:17 CEST 2013

Kris,

> Any plan to support eap-radius authentication?

eap-radius is a server plugin, so it is not directly related to the
client application. You can use eap-radius on a server, and use
EAP-MSCHAPv2 between the client and your AAA to do authentication.

> After VPN connected, OSX still uses proxy setting from Wi-Fi, which is
> not right.

We currently don't change any proxy settings. This might make sense on
connections not using split tunneling, so we'd have to detect that and
take appropriate action. I'll add it to my TODO list, but this currently
does not have high priority.