[strongSwan] Azure dynamic routing VPN and Strongswan

Kimmo K koippa at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 12:40:14 CEST 2013

2013/9/20 Martin Willi <martin at strongswan.org>

> > Is there any way to connect Azure with Strongswan, using IKEv2 and this
> > "dynamic routing VPN" option?
>
> According to the documentation, this looks like standard IKEv2 with PSK
> authentication. I wouldn't expect any interoperability problems with
> strongSwan.
>
> Regards
> Martin

Yep, authentication should work. What comes to Child SA, it's probably made
with 0.0.0.0/0 traffic selectors, so that what ever traffic can then just
routed to ipsec-interface (with VPN-products that are using routing and
interfaces).

I'll try this out when I can and report back the results.

Regards,
Kimmo