[strongSwan] facing issue for creating 2 SA's with different port numbers (Basic pfkey test program)

sunil kumar smhudgikar at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 19:39:47 CEST 2013

Hi All,

I am trying to create Two SA's from *Source *to *Destination *with
different Port numbers.

I referred the test program given in the below link.

https://www-asim.lip6.fr/trac/netbsdtsar/browser/trunk/src/crypto/dist/ipsec-tools/src/setkey/test-pfkey.c?rev=191

I changed the function* **key_setsadbaddr*(), to add the ports passed as
input parameters.

When i tried to display SA's with command setkey -pD, it is displaying port
as Zero not the value given while creating SA's.

Please let me know, anything i need to take care while creating 2 SA's with
different Port numbers for same Source and Destination addresses.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Sunilkumar