[strongSwan] Users Digest, Vol 44, Issue 24

A Lee aganguly14 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 14:00:33 CEST 2013

Hi,

Yes i have esp, tunnel mode configured as it should be in ipsec.conf file
but how to know it is configured in kernel?

Although i have installed ubuntu 11.x version so with that 3.0.0.32 kernel
shipped and my problem was solved for now.

But if there is any way to make the kernel version remain as it is and
support sha256 encryption that will be great.

Thanks and Regards,
ALee