[strongSwan] OS X strongSwan client

Claude Tompers claude.tompers at restena.lu
Wed Sep 18 09:38:05 CEST 2013

Hi Martin,

Nice tool !! So far it seems to work, but as always, I have some
keychain problems. I have a CA certificate installed in the system
store and marked it as "Always Trust", but I still get a server
authentication failure. The same CA certificate works in Windows 7.

Are my settings correct so far or do I need to put the certificate into
another store ?

kind regards,
Claude