[strongSwan] strongswan to cisco link comes up but no route established

Andre Valentin avalentin at marcant.net
Fri Sep 6 21:51:54 CEST 2013

Hi Bruce,

just don't care at the moment. I would create a manual route entry for
the network if it does not work, just to check if everythink else work
You can also add the routes automatically in the up/down scripts.

Are you sure you didn't miss anything when you copied the line? It
seems, that the network part is missing. Perhaps you should post your
conn entry and strongswan.conf

André