[strongSwan] ikev2 vpn using PKI auth with a Blackberry Z10

G. B. gawd0wns at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 5 04:03:28 CEST 2013

You are correct, I am using v4.5.2 on Debian linux (stable branch).  It
is the most up to date version available in the stable branch.  I took
your advice and upgraded it (to the next available version in the Debian
 testing stream - v4.6.4), and my z10 connected to the sever without any
 modification to the configs or certificates.  Thanks for the tip!

It
 looks like I can't communicate with the server at all from the z10, and
 vice versa.  I will try and work this out on my own when I have more
time.  Let me know if you have any suggestions to improve my current
config.

Thanks very much for your help!