[strongSwan] Fwd: StrongSwan on PowerPC [KNL] received netlink error: Operation not supported (95)

Martin Willi martin at strongswan.org
Wed Oct 30 11:39:57 CET 2013

> I've added charon.routing_table=0 to strongswan.conf

> 00[KNL] unable to create IPv4 routing table rule

The option is not in effect; otherwise that error won't show up. Make
sure you edit the strongswan.conf that charon reads, an you use the
correct syntax (you can't write charon.routing_table as key, but have to
define the routing_table key in the charon section). See [1] for
details.

[1]http://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/wiki/StrongswanConf