[strongSwan] XAuth-EAP method backend not supported: radius

Martin Willi martin at strongswan.org
Thu Oct 24 09:35:08 CEST 2013

> "XAuth-EAP method backend not supported: radius"

> listplugins shows that I have the required plugins enabled:

Probably something is wrong with your eap-radius configuration. Do you
see the following log entry during startup?

> loaded 1 RADIUS server configuration

If not, please check that your "plugins" section is correctly nested in
the charon section, and that you are configuring the strongswan.conf
that the daemon actually uses (in the --sysconfdir you ./configure'd,
and you are not using any --with-strongswan-conf).