[strongSwan] trouble with the traffic selector

Ccf Cloud ccfcloud at gmail.com
Wed Oct 23 19:02:32 CEST 2013

Hi,

I'm facing some difficulty in selecting proper traffic selector. I'm using
strongswan 5.2 to establish secure tunnel between the android device and
Linux gateway (10.10.10.1). The android device requests a virtual IP
10.10.11.4 from the gateway and the and gateway assigns the same to the new
tun0 interface that come up in the android device. The current
implementation just adds a route to send traffic for 10.10.10.* through the
tun0 interface. However, I want to route all the traffic originating from
android device to be tunneled through the gateway using the tun0 interface.
What do I need to do for this? Also What should be the appropriate TS for
this?

Please help me out in this regard.

-- Regards
   Sam