[strongSwan] Cisco IOS to SS using ikev2 and EC certs

Corey Hill cohill at oceusnetworks.com
Tue Oct 15 22:53:41 CEST 2013

Has anyone got Cisco IOS working with SS 5.1.0 using ikev2 and EC certs?  SS establishes the child_sa and adds the appropriate routes to the kernel routing table.  Cisco appears to reject the last packet without much of an error message other than:

*Oct  9 00:58:40.630: IKEv2:Process delete IPSec API
*Oct  9 00:58:40.630: IKEv2:Failed to locate an item in the database

Which isn't much help.  Cisco never gets out of in-neg when doing "show crypto ikev2 sa"

I have attached everything that should be relevant.  This is a lab setup and I have access to both sides so I can try any suggestions anyone may have.

I appreciate any help anyone can give.

Thanks,