[strongSwan] Mac OS X Application Configuration Help

Tobias Brunner tobias at strongswan.org
Tue Oct 15 18:06:22 CEST 2013

Hi Dan,

> parsed IKE_AUTH response 1 [ IDr AUTH EAP/REQ/ID ]
> no trusted RSA public key found for 'vpn.enrfin.com'

It looks like you configured leftsendcert=never, that is, the gateway
does not send its certificate.  Either remove that option or try
installing the gateway certificate as trusted certificate on the client.

> I'm not clear on whether or not I need to do something with charon-xpc
> tarball if I simply install the Strongswan.app?

No, the tarball simply contains the source code of the GUI.  It is not
needed to run the app.

Regards,
Tobias