[strongSwan] [Strongswan][Error] Loaded 0 Radius server configurations

Ccf Cloud ccfcloud at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 11:52:06 CEST 2013

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the quick guidance.

On Fri, Oct 4, 2013 at 3:51 PM, Martin Willi <martin at strongswan.org> wrote:

> > For my setup all the configurations are read from /usr/local/etc/*.conf.
>
> > ./configure [...] --with-strongswan-conf
>
> ./configure --help says:
>
> >   --with-strongswan-conf=arg
> >                           set the strongswan.conf file location (default:
> >                           ${sysconfdir}/strongswan.conf).
>
> So it sets a path. Most likely omitting the argument breaks that. Just
> leave out that option.

Removing the --with-strongswan-conf option works for me. Now I am able to
start ipsec on my gateway machine (Linux box).

> Also, your log shows:
>
> > 00[CFG] loading ca certificates from '/etc/ipsec.d/cacerts'
>
> This indicates that your installations uses the ${sysconfdir} /etc,
> not /usr/local/etc.
>
> Regards
> Martin

I've another question. Do you have any sample code for working eap-sim or
eap-aka based authentication from Android? I mean I want my Android device
to be the road-warrior (based on your examples) and my linux box is the
gateway. My radius server (hostapd based) is hosted on some other machine
which gateway has access to.

Currently I'm trying to modify libandroidbridge code to do that but I'm
getting NO_PROPOSAL_CHOOSEN error at the IKE_SA_INIT itself. Can you please
help me on this?

Thanks.

--Regards
Sam