[strongSwan] Virtual Ip

Naveen Neelakanta nbnopenswan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 2 02:56:30 CEST 2013

Hi Noel,
I have a question w.r.t Strongswan vpn client .
If i configure the strongswan VPN client to get a virtual ip
from the server. The client gets a vitual ip and is added to
the "eth0 interface " my default interface and now eth0 has
a pulic IP and a private IP assigned, so actually there are
two IP's assigned to "eth0" interface , can a new virtual interface
be brought up with the vitual ip , so that we can route all the
packets to that interface.

Is this possible in current implementation of strongswan.

Thanks
Naveen