[strongSwan] Help with Strongswan crosscompile (Ubuntu - Synology)

Luka H lukapple80 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 10:02:06 CET 2013

Ok now I've downloaded gmp and cross coompiled it with synology toolchain
on ubuntu.
After that I've tried again to cross compile Strongswan, but I got same
error (gmp is missing).
Here are configure logs:

Configure command output (output is then redirected to file, see next gist):
https://gist.github.com/Lukapple/5688663bbe7814182ebc

Configure console output:
https://gist.github.com/Lukapple/f20bcc7a3ae0589dbc13

Configure log file (config.log, created by configure command):
https://gist.github.com/Lukapple/1bf085c25c8fc30e27e1

Gcc version (Synology toolchain):
https://gist.github.com/Lukapple/8fd8dc797c3bac5bf9c8