[strongSwan] Help with Strongswan crosscompile (Ubuntu - Synology)

Luka Lukapple80 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 20:51:34 CET 2013

Hi Andreas.
I've installed: apt-get install  libgmp3-dev
gmp.h is under: /usr/include/gmp.h
How can I include it during compilation time ?

I've also tried to crosscompile with "--disable-gmp" option.
Then it works, but when I start strongswan, I get some errors in strongswan
log file:

[CFG]   loading ca certificate from
'/usr/local/etc/ipsec.d/cacerts/caCert.pem' failed

[LIB] building CRED_CERTIFICATE - X509 failed, tried 3 builders

[LIB] loaded plugins: charon aes des rc2 sha1 sha2 md5 random nonce x509
revocation constraints pubkey pkcs1 pkcs7 pkcs8 pkcs12 pgp dnskey sshkey pem

[LIB] unable to load 6 plugin features (6 due to unmet dependencies)

Is GMP reason for those ?

Thanks