[strongSwan] StrongSwan - difference encryption domain

Pawel Grzesik pawel.grzesik at brainstorm.co.uk
Sat Nov 9 08:53:43 CET 2013

Hi

leftid and righted is something else.
What I'm trying to say is to have 2 different password for two different tunnels but with the same peers.

Lets say I have two tunnels.

conn net1
        ike=aes256-md5-modp1024!
        esp=aes256-md5!
        left=192.168.1.1
        right=192.168.9.1
        leftsubnet=123.123.123.0/27
        rightsubnet=111.111.111.0/32
        auto=route

conn net2
        ike=aes256-sha1-modp1024!
        esp=aes256-sha1!
        left=192.168.1.1
        right=192.168.9.1
        leftsubnet=124.124.124.0/32
        rightsubnet=2.2.2.2/32
        auto=route

So I have the same peers but different tunnels. How I can setup my ipsec.secret for them if I need to put there peers and PSK ?

I should be something like:
192.168.1.1 192.168.9.1 : PSK "password1" # this should be with leftsubnets 123.123.123.0/27
192.168.1.1 192.168.9.1 : PSK "password2" # this should be with leftsubnets 124.124.124.0/32

Thanks,
Pawel