[strongSwan] anti replay notification related

Patil, Shashidhar 1. (NSN - IN/Bangalore) shashidhar.1.patil at nsn.com
Fri May 3 10:02:12 CEST 2013

Hi,

According to "3.3.3. Sequence Number Generation" of RFC-4303 for ESP, receiver/responder can notify the sender/Initiator whether it supports "anti-replay" or not.
The sender assumes anti-replay is enabled as a default, unless
otherwise notified by the receiver (see Section 3.4.3).

But I couldn't see any parameter to achieve this in the 4306/5996 as part of INIT, auth or create_child_SA messages.
Could you please put more light on this topic ?

Further :
How do we enable/disable anti replay on strongswan?
How to set the "anti-replay" window ?

BR,
Shashidhar