[strongSwan] Only one Subnet system communicating in Site to Site

Alok Kumar alok.membership at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 13:49:52 CET 2013

Site to Site Connection is UP and running, status also seems to be OK I'm
able to ping Subnet IP 192.168.11.1 / 192.168.22.1 together, but no other
IP,s are communicating to other end, able to ping IP 192.168.11.1 /
192.168.22.1 at there end.

I'm facing this issue on Both Locations, do I need to add specific route on
both the location on each computer, please suggest what changes it requires?

LOCATION A:
eth0=121.xxx.xxx.xxx
eth1=192.168.11.1/24

(ipsec.conf)
conn wncon
     left=%defaultroute
     leftsubnet=192.168.11.0/24
     leftcert=wpub.pem
     right=151.xxx.xxx.xxx
     rightsubnet=192.168.22.0/24
     rightid="C=IN, ST=Maharashtra, L=Mumbai, O=test, OU=lab,
CN=151.xxx.xxx.xxx"
     auto=start

LOCATION B:
eth0=151.xxx.xxx.xx
eth1=192.168.22.1/24

(ipsec.conf)
conn wncon
     left=%defaultroute
     leftsubnet=192.168.22.0/24
     leftcert=npub.pem
     right=121.xxx.xxx.xxx
     rightsubnet=192.168.11.0/24
     rightid="C=IN, ST=Maharashtra, L=Mumbai, O=test, OU=lab,
CN=121.xxx.xxx.xxx"
     auto=start