[strongSwan] iOS Config

Michael Monnerie lists.michael.monnerie at is.it-management.at
Sat Mar 16 09:25:11 CET 2013

Am Freitag, 15. März 2013, 18:13:04 schrieb Chris Arnold:
> Trying to get multiple iOS devices connected to strongSwan 4.4.0 on SLES11.
> When trying from iPhone 5 with iOS6, i get vpn did not respond. Nothing
> appears in the charon logs either. I have verified the strongSwan public ip
> is correct. Here is my iOS section of ipsec.conf:
>
> conn iOS
> 	keyexchange=ikev1
> 	authby=xauthpsk
> 	xauth=server
> 	left=%defaultroute
> 	leftsubnet=192.168.1.0/24
> 	right=%any
> 	rightsourceip=192.168.3.0/24
> 	pfs=no
> 	auto=add
>
> ipsec.secrets:
> : PSK "my psk"
>
> I am following this advise:
> http://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/wiki/IOS_%28Apple%29
>
> Can someone help with this?

I have the same problem, and upgraded to strongswan 5.0.2 because of that, but
it didn't help either. My thread is "wiki article iOS". Let's see if we can
solve that.

--
mit freundlichen Grüssen,
Michael Monnerie, Ing. BSc | Tel: +43 660 415 6531

XING: https://www.xing.com/profile/Michael_Monnerie
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/michael.monnerie
Twitter: @MichaelMonnerie https://twitter.com/MichaelMonnerie
LinkedIn: http://lnkd.in/uGx6ug
Google+: https://plus.google.com/u/0/100598203632716687928/

Protéger.at Internet Services Austria [gesprochen: Prot-e-schee]
http://protéger.at | http://proteger.at
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/protegerat
Mitglied im it-management Netzwerk http://it-management.at