[strongSwan] Strongswan5 logging possibilities?

Azfar Hashmi azfar.hashmi at cloudways.com
Tue Mar 12 10:42:44 CET 2013

Hi,

I am using 5.0.2 with radius-eap auth. In 4.5 (Pluto) I was able to get
which private ip is assigned to which public ip like below.
"xx.48.49.xxx:4500 #141345: assigning virtual IP 10.0.0.68 to peer"

But In v5 (Charon) I am getting only private ip.
"assigning virtual IP 10.0.0.2 to peer 'test'"

Is there a way I can get this value even by modifying code etc.
Similarly I want to put logs only in sql and keep configuration,
certificates etc in files, is it possible?

--

AzfarHashmi

Cloudways

Your Managed Cloud