[strongSwan] xauth_radius plugin with Challenge/Response support

Gerald Richter - ECOS richter at ecos.de
Wed Jul 31 06:19:02 CEST 2013

Hi Martin,

Thanks for starting to integrate my patch. Of course it makes much more sense to merge it into the existing plugin (In my patch I just wanted to make as less changes to the existing code as possible, to keep it simple for me to maintain).

The main reason I created the xauth_radius plugin, was to have Challenge/Response to support OTP (it works at least with Cisco clients like on the iPhone), so hopefully it will make it after 5.1.0 into strongswan.

Regards

Gerald