[strongSwan] Connection works, but no access to network

Gregg Hughes ghughes at iscinternational.com
Tue Jul 30 20:51:12 CEST 2013

Good afternoon, Tobias!

Thanks for the push; that was precisely the information I needed to get the connection to complete.

After reviewing the dhcp plugin information, I substituted %dhcp for the rightsourceip directive in ipsec.conf - and it worked!  The Ubuntu repository has farp and dhcp compiled in their binary, so it was easy to fix.

Thanks!

Gregg