[strongSwan] Does charon-cmd allow tearing down of tunnels?

reeuwijk reeuwijk at few.vu.nl
Tue Jul 30 16:59:37 CEST 2013

Hi,

I'm still looking for ways to create and tear down tunnels to arbitrary remote machines from the command-line. The new charon-cmd in strongSwan 5.1.0 looks like the perfect tool for this.

The only problem is that it seems to only create tunnels; it does not offer a way to tear down the tunnel again. That's a pity, because for my purposes that is essential. Am I overlooking something? Is there a workaround?

Sincerely,

--
Dr. Ir. Kees van Reeuwijk, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam