[strongSwan] FW: FW: Win7 machine certificate connection failing

Gregg Hughes ghughes at iscinternational.com
Tue Jul 23 22:50:44 CEST 2013

Good afternoon, all!

I'm updating this thread for what I believe will be the final time.  After
making the changes suggested and some further troubleshooting, I now have a
Windows 7 connection that works.  I'm now setting up production servers and
moving on to the next stage of deployment.

Many thanks to Andreas, Andy and Noel for their patient work and depth of
knowledge - I begin to see how the high opinions I found in reviews of
Strongswan came about.  I'm looking forward to using Strongswan in a
production environment.

Thanks!

Gregg