[strongSwan] StrongSwan Windows 8 IKEv2 (Using Agile VPN Client) Problems with 32-Bit version of windows 8.

Paton, Andy andy.paton at hp.com
Tue Jul 23 14:21:07 CEST 2013

Tobias,

So I only have one connection profile (to limit the possibilities)...

I have my log files:

Win 8 x64 (Successful) http://pastebin.com/a3rmVuph

Win 8 x86 (Unsucessful) http://pastebin.com/VjbU5pce

And my configuration: http://pastebin.com/ALYE8h08

I have no clues on this one.... interestingly it works with Windows 8 RT (ARM) 32 Bit - I have a call in with Microsoft at the moment to analyze for any regressions in the Agile VPN client.

Any help would be much appreciated,

Andy Paton - Bsc. (Hons), MBCS
Innovation Engineer

andy.paton at hp.com<mailto:andy.paton at hp.com>