[strongSwan] StrongSwan Windows 8 IKEv2 (Using Agile VPN Client) Problems with 32-Bit version of windows 8.

Paton, Andy andy.paton at hp.com
Mon Jul 22 15:39:48 CEST 2013

All,

A bit of a strange issue:

I have a certificate based IKEv2 connection profile defined for Windows 8, which works fine when connecting from a x64 device.

When I try on an HP ElitePad 900 (which runs 32 Bit windows 8 Build 9200) it fails, saying it cant find a matching peer config.

I am stumped - does anyone know if there are known issues with the 32 bit version of Windows 8 Pro's VPN?

Regards,

Andy Paton - Bsc. (Hons), MBCS
Innovation Engineer

andy.paton at hp.com<mailto:andy.paton at hp.com>