[strongSwan] IKEv1 doesn't pass ipv6 traffic

Yordanosb Between yordanosb at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 15:11:49 CEST 2013

Thank you Jason for checking this for me.

I am not able to figure out why my connection stops when cisco_unity is enabled. The only difference i noticed is I am running 5.01 and you are running 5.03.

Does any one know if there was a known issue with IPv6 when cisco_unity is enabled with strongswan 5.01.

Thanks!

Jordan.

Sent from my iPhone