[strongSwan] PF_KEY with IPv4+IPv6 in charon

Jay Sharma jay.sharma at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 18:18:01 CET 2013

Hi Andreas,

Thanks for your reply. I checked the example scenarios but it does not list
any case with IPv6-in-IPv4 for PFKEY.

My setup is similar to the one here -
http://www.strongswan.org/uml/testresults45/ipv6/net2net-ip6-in-ip4-ikev2/index.html[except
that I do not have "bob" and there is a sit tunnel between alice
and moon].

So, does charon (strongswan 4.5.1) support PF_KEY messages for IPv6-in-IPv4
environment? The moment I re-configure strongswan without
--enable-kernel-pfkey, the traffic goes through fine.

Thanks,
Jay