[strongSwan] Compilation failure for android frond end

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Thu Jan 3 02:30:15 CET 2013

Hello Andy,

our instructions recommend to get the openssl code and header
files from our repository:

   The openssl Directory

   This directory contains the sources for a version of OpenSSL
   specially prepared for the build within the Android NDK.
   The easiest way to get these sources is to check it out directly
   from our Git server:

   git clone git://git.strongswan.org/android-ndk-openssl.git -b ndk
jni/openssl

Did you do that step? If yes, then the recent inclusion of PKCS#7
support into the strongSwan code base might have broken the Android
build and Tobias must fix it.

Regards

Andreas

Andreas Steffen                         andreas.steffen at strongswan.org