[strongSwan] v4.4.1 on squeeze w/ ios6: server cert verification fails

Bharath Kumar cbkumar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 05:13:54 CET 2013

Not sure if you are using the procedure documented here but it worked
flawlessly for us.
http://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/wiki/IOS_(Apple).

One thing I was going to ask is to check if you have
  (a) installed the client certificate in PKCS #12 format  AND
  (b) Installed your CA certificate ADDITIONALLY

The documentation explicitly states that and I'd verified at that time that
these 2 steps are mandatory.

Apologies if you already tried it but thought I'll point out.

FYI, I used 4.6.3 on Ubuntu 11.10 and 5.0.1 on CentOS - both work fine with
the instructions on that link.

Thanks,
Bharath Kumar