[strongSwan] Is IPv6 generic transport mode config based on subnet possible?

Tobias Brunner tobias at strongswan.org
Wed Feb 27 15:09:09 CET 2013

Hi Keith,

> Is it possible with strongswan to setup a generic conn entry for
> transport mode to any host in a particular subnet for IPv6?

Currently not.  Last year I did some experiments on this in a separate
branch of our Git repository [1].  right=%any combined with auto=route
does work with these patches, but I thought it was too limited
(right=%<subnet> or %<range> would probably be more useful) and I hadn't
time to look into it more thoroughly.

Regards,
Tobias

[1]