[strongSwan] Fwd: Guidance on split-exclude when using Unity plugin

Martin Willi martin at strongswan.org
Wed Feb 20 16:28:40 CET 2013

Hi,

> we should install the bypass policy between the local 192.*
> address and 2600.com. [...] I don't know if we need some changes to route
> installation

I have pushed two changes to [1], fixing Unity Split-Excludes as
strongSwan client when using virtual IPs. We now add a shunt for the
local address, too, and install a route along with it to choose the
correct source for traffic to excluded destinations.

This is for strongSwan as client only and does not fix Split-Excludes on
iOS (what we can't fix).

[1]http://git.strongswan.org/?p=strongswan.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/vip-shunts