[strongSwan] two question about strongswan4.6.4

梅香 747201427 at qq.com
Tue Feb 19 03:15:04 CET 2013

Hi:
I’m writing to ask some questions.
The first question, I use the command “syslogd -s 30720 -m 1 -b 3 -O /tmp/log/messages &” to let the strongswan message rewrite to /tmp/log/message, sometimes it running normally .But sometimes there was no message about strongswan in the /tmp/log/message expect such "syslog.info -- MARK --"information ,while many ipsec tunnels was establishing .if I kill this syslogd process than restart  “syslogd -s 30720 -m 1 -b 3 -O /tmp/log/messages &”.I was confused what cause such phenomenon? How to solve it?
I still have another question, it show me such information when I input “ipsec restart”, just like"charon is alreadly running (/var/run/charon.pid exists) -- skipping charon start" .Then I found there were two starter processes.I want to know what cause such phenomenon? How to solve it?
thank you very much for you attention to this letter. i'm looking forward your reply.
yours
Anna