[strongSwan] Issues with EAP-AKA Authentication

Ccf Cloud ccfcloud at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 15:13:13 CET 2013

Hi Martin,

I enabled eap-aka-3gpp2 module during build configurations, however I do
not see that loaded during run time. I get following message here:

*loaded plugins: androidbridge charon android-log openssl fips-prf random
nonce pubkey pkcs1 pkcs8 pem xcbc hmac socket-default kernel-netlink
eap-identity eap-mschapv2 eap-md5 eap-gtc eap-aka eap-sim
eap-sim-fileunable to load 9 plugin features (9 due to unmet dependencies)*

What are these unmet dependencies, how can I resolve them?

I aslo tried using sqlite plugin to read AKA quintuplets from database, but
even that did not worked.

PS: My client here is an Android device.

--Regards
   Sam