[strongSwan] unable to add SAD entry with SPI

Paresh Sawant paresh.sawant at gmail.com
Mon Aug 26 19:59:19 CEST 2013

Hi Noel,

I built strongswan 5.1.0 with libipsec, and that fixed the netlink
error. But after the SAa are successfully established, I see
strongswan(as IKEv1/IKEv2 responder) creates ipsec0 TUN interface, and
if I try to access any hosts that belongs to "leftsubnet", the
plaintext packets hit this ipsec0 interface but never make their way
to destination host. I'm using IPv6-in-IPv6 remote access VPN.

Thanks
-Paresh