[strongSwan] Using existing CA for strongSwan; Way to specify which client certs are valid for VPN?

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Tue Apr 30 07:49:44 CEST 2013

Hello Igor,

have a look at the whitelist plugin which I think is going to
do what you want:

http://wiki.strongswan.org/projects/strongswan/wiki/Whitelist

Here is a sample scenario:

http://www.strongswan.org/uml/testresults/ikev2/rw-whitelist/

If your clients use the subject Distinguished Name from their
certificates as IKE identity than you have to enter the DNs of
the entitled users into the whitelist.

Regards

Andreas

Andreas Steffen                         andreas.steffen at strongswan.org