[strongSwan] Strongswan with freeradius on Debian server

Andreas Steffen andreas.steffen at strongswan.org
Thu Apr 25 10:07:32 CEST 2013

Hello Sabrina,

you mix strongSwan with Openswan notation and IKEv1 Xauth with
IKEv2 EAP. Why not have a look at our ikev2/rw-eap-peap-radius
example scenario where you get all the configuration details:

http://www.strongswan.org/uml/testresults/ikev2/rw-eap-peap-radius/

You might add

  eap_identity=%any

on moon and omit the wildcard filter